American Legion Riders
The American Legion Riders are a diverse group of motorcycle enthusiasts united by patriotism, as well as their relation to members or spouses of the American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary, and Sons of the American Legion. Answering the call to ride in service to America’s military, her veterans, and its youth, the A.L.R has been united in favor of these groups since 2006. For years, Riders have united to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars annually for The American Legion Legacy Scholarship Fund, established for the children of veterans who lost their lives on active duty for our universal freedoms.
Sargent at Arms
American Legion Rider Eligibility Requirements:
- Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
- All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
- Membership in the Riders is open to all members of Post 703 and must have a motorcycle 350cc or larger.
Yearly Membership Dues - $12.00